Saturday, July 17, 2021

Crafting with Kim - July Scrapmatts



Hello!

Kim here to share with you a few projects I have created this month using some of the awesome products from Scrapmatts.

Firstly, I will show you a couple of cards I have made for some very special people.

Did you know that Scrapmatts has beautiful lace motifs and lace lengths section...these are perfect for crafting and adding that special touch to a project.





Scrapmatts products used-
[Click on the images below to take you to the Scrapmatts Store]









Scrapmatts products used-



The next project I want to share is a layout.

Here, let me show you....

[Happy]




This is a layout of my son Rhys and the lady in his life, Aurora. I love this photo of the two of them.

Scrapmatts products used-



 


I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my July projects as much as I enjoyed creating them?

For more inspiration be sure to pop back here to the Scrapmatts Blog. The Scrapmatts design team post every few days. We all have different styles of creating so there is bound to be plenty of creative inspiration.

Until next time

Happy Crafting

Kim







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Kim.. lovely cards and gorgeous layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and masterfully put together projects 💕 really Stunning Kim 🙌

    ReplyDelete