Monday, July 26, 2021

Happy Days

Good morning all This is a layout I have done using a photo taken of me before I was even married with my beautiful grandfather.
On the base I have used the Scrapmatts doily stencil and texture paste.
The clocks were simply inked with brown ink and the title was a combination of brown ink and blue ink then covered with glossy accents
These 2 layouts are ones that did a little while ago but I thought that I would share with you as one I have used Scrapmatts chipboard and left in its natural raw state, the other I have cut apart and inked in black ink. I love how the black ink on the chipboard makes a great pop on the page
Thank you for spending time with me again Heather

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy, these layouts look lovely... the chipboard titles are great to use arent they!!??

    ReplyDelete