Tuesday, July 6, 2021

FAMILY MOMENTS

 Welcome again to all as I share with you my recent pages using the amazing Scrapmatts products.

I have used some great family pics for these pages and the first I would like to share with you is of my nephew Chris and his handsome young son Lachlan. They have an amazing bond and he is the apple of his Dads eye.

I created this page at a Scrapbooking day in which the very talented Rachael Funnell taught. She very generously gave me permission to use her design, with some Scrapmatts products, for my DT layout for this month.



I used the Triangle chipboard pieces that perfectly matched the timber in the photo and by inking it in a color very similar it looks fantastic. The number stencil in the background adds another level of texture to the page.

PRODUCTS USED

TRIANGLES 03



NUMBER STENCIL



My second page is of my Grandmother or as I used to call her, Nanna, with her husband Edward. I'm not too sure of the story but she was 40 and he was 27 at the time but unfortunately he died 2 years later. The photograph was always at my family home but not in a frame, in the folder that would have been given when it was taken.



I used lots of products on this page and kept most of it plain except for the cute little candelabra and rose stem. On the candelabra I used black, gold and white pens and paint while on the rose stem I used colored pens. Behind the lamp post I placed a piece of white paper to imitate that is alight.

PRODUCTS USED



















So I hope that I have managed to inspire you with my pages this month ages and look forward to sharing with you again next month.

Until then
Hugs and love
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful layouts, great use of the Scrapmatts products.. very inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Lizzy said...two beautiful creations and even better in real life.

    ReplyDelete