Monday, August 23, 2021

August Creating with Lisette

 Hi everyone

Welcome from lockdown in Sydney!  

Hope everyone is staying safe in these uncertain times and if you are in an area that is in lockdown you are using your extra time to do some creating.

This month I have been a guest designer for Charms Creations.  Charms Creations is another Aussie small business.  Charmane makes and sells fabulous embellishments.  You may have noticed I use them alot on my layouts.  They go really well with Scrapmatts chipboard and stencils.

The two layouts I have for you today are ones that have been featured at Charms Creations this month.  

It is not often I say this - but I really love both layouts, and had lots of fun creating them.


The first layout is a fabulous sunset from our recent holiday to Ularu.  We walked out of our room on the first night and saw this!  Just stunning



ST9061 - Stars Stencil


CB6118 Boho 01


CB1268 Floral Spray 16


CB1249 Stars 04


CB1236 Scrap Words 22


August is also my birthday month.  I am so lucky to work with such amazing women.  We are definitely helping each other through these Covid times.  Loved creating this one with all the bright colours.




ST9010 Diamonds


CB5178 Wildflowers 05

CB1115 Leaves 01

CB1277 Scrap Words 61 Covid


I hope you have been inspired to create and that my layouts have bought some brightness to your day.

Until next month, keep safe

Happy Creating

Lisette xo




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous creating Lisette, always love the back ground colors you have on your pages! great photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GReat creating, Lisette...love the colours in your 2nd layout!!!

    ReplyDelete