Thursday, August 26, 2021

Scrapping with Heather

Good morning This month I have done 2 layouts for you.
The first one is of a beautiful photo of my beautiful niece. I have done my favourite, lots of fussy cutting, but started by simply using the square Floral Design stencil and some texture paste to add some background texture to the bottom half of my page. I have also done some splattering using a large white chalk texta.
Tucked in amongst my fussy cut flowers I've added a few of the lace flowers as well. Then finished off the page with the "Never Leaving" chipboard title which I have just simply inked with white ink and added glossy accents on top
My second layout was using this fun Alice in Wonderland range which, again, I have fussy cut pieces and layered to create my page/story. But I started by using the Medium Blocks stencil and some texture paste which I did very randomly and far from perfectly.
I have also used some the Scrapmatts laces as the ribbons on the ends of the tags on the page. The title is from CB117 Assorted Words 30 and I thought suited me peaking through the trees.
I hope that while we are all again at home in lockdown I have inspired you to raid your stash and create a story on your page. For those of you who are out in the community as essential workers, thankyou for hard work and efforts. For those of you at home, thank you for staying at home to keep both yourself/your families safe and those in the community who are vunerable to this disease safe. Thank you.

3 comments: