Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Dream & Fly by Kim

 


Hello...hello a warm welcome to the Scrapmatts blog!!

I hope you are all doing well and getting lots of crafting done?

Today I am sharing a layout of my beautiful girl, Madison.

Now, it's been a while since I created a layout a little on the grungy side, so I thought that's what I will do....

I have scrapped this particular photo of Madison before, but as it is a favourite I really don't mind.

The photo isn't the perfect shot but I simply love the unique angle of it. Remember you don't have to have perfect photos as long as you love them, that's all that truly matters!

Here, let me show you  my layout

[Dream & Fly]

  
For this layout I actually painted the lace black, just with acrylic paint. I inked and heat embossed some of the chipboard, including the title. The random chipboard circles are from different sizes of the circle mesh and the thin black chipboard frame you can see is from the packaging of the Scrapmatts chipboard Titles (in black)

I have also added in lots of black stamping around my layout.



 
 



Scrapmatts Products Used

Gears

                                                                               Wings


Circle Mesh


Lace


Stencils

Film Strip

All the above products and more are available at the 

SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE


Thank you for taking the time to look over my project, I do hope I have inspired you?

Do you have a photo you have been putting off scrapping because 'it's not the best, photo?

Well I challenge you to scrap it!!!!

Thanks again for stopping by...

Make sure you stop by the Scrapmatts blog again real soon to see what the other design team members have been creating.

Until Next Time 

Happy Crafting






6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Kim.. I love the grunge look and the green is a stunning color choice with the black.. and the photo is stunning.. I love the angle of it and yes use the photo, every photo is a moment captured!!

    ReplyDelete