Sunday, August 15, 2021

August Creating with Lizzy.

 Hello there  How are things with you?? I hope you are keeping safe and well and getting some scrap time in your day.. I am just popping in to share with you what I have created this month for Scrapmatts. 

I have a layout that I created using a photo of two of my Daughters. I was wanting a soft pretty page to show off this precious photo. 

I began by adding some soft details with a stencil and a white ink pad by simply dabbing the ink pad on the stencil and the color comes through the other side.. 


I did some fussy cutting and layered my photo and framed the photo with a Floral Frame..


I popped some little roses on the frame that was colored with the white ink pad that I used for the stencilling..


I also popped a sweet little flower on the page border which I think is so elegant and looked so pretty going down the side of my layout..


and my layout.. 

Cherish Moments.


A row of lace at the bottom of my photo finished off my page beautifully.. This photo was taken on my eldest daughters Wedding Day last year... I hope it has given you some inspiration for your Scrapmatts creating.

And here is a list of the Scrapmatts products I have used on my layout.

Lace 



ST9027 Damask Stencil 



CB6013 Floral Frame 02 



CB2001 Page Border 01 




CB1189 Scrapwords 01 



You can find these products and so much more over on the SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE HERE!!!!  Thanks for coming by today and make sure you come back again and check out what the other Designers are creating! 

Until next time, Happy Scrapmatting!


7 comments: