Sunday, October 31, 2021

Spring time

Hi everyone, a few days late with this post.  Time just got away from me.  After a gentle nudge from Sofie here I am.

Todays layouts are from the Just Add Flair Challenge and as you can guess it had a spring time, flowery theme - right up my alley.

Both of these layouts are of flowers in our garden.  I love September/October as all the flowers start to come out.  We planted these daisys just outside our back door.  It always amazes me how they open and close with the sun.




ST5030 Flowers


CB1024 Flowers 04



CB5189 Flourishes & Leaves 01


My husband is a keen gardener, and we have a lovely rose garden beside our front path.  Although the best time for roses is Autumn, we do get some in Spring.  I created this layout for Septembers Kraft+ challenge.





ST9073 Leaves Stencil



CB5189 Flourishes & Leaves 01



CB5166 Leaf Spray 15



CB6118 Boho 01


I hope my layouts have inspired you to create.

Hopefully as some of us are moving out of various stages of lockdown we are all getting out an about a bit more and are able to see family and friends. 

Until next time

Lisette  😄😄😄




2 comments:

  1. Such vibrant and pretty layouts Lisette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful and inspiring … like a little piece of Spring on a page 🌻

    ReplyDelete