Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas Creating with Kim

 



Hello!

Kim here with you to share some Christmas creations, using some of the fabulous new 

Shaker Ornaments!

With these new designs you can use them as ornaments or you can add them to the front of cards.

Now, I chose to make them as ornaments.

Here let me show you...

To create the textured base of the Gingerbread Man I placed the base in an embossing folder and ran it through a cuttlebug machine. 
Then inked the main body pieces. Next I assembled, adding in the inside elements. For the white icing pieces I used texture paste.

I also used the same technique with this super cute plum pudding.

For the 3rd Shaker Ornament I wanted to do something a little different, so I covered the base section with paper, except for the lower section of the bell. I then painted the other sections and elements using some gold paint. Also adding micro beads and ribbon to add a touch of softness.


Scrapmatts Products Used

Shaker Ornament Gingerbread Man


Shaker Ornament Plum Pudding


Shaker Ornament Bell


Holly 03


These shaker ornaments come with everything you need to create your shaker project, including the acetate!

I do hope you have enjoyed looking over my creations?
I will be back soon to share a few more Christmas creations.
Thanks for stopping by
See you soon








3 comments:

  1. So cute, love the colours
    I can see you had fun with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the content of each shaker too - just beautiful Kim 🥰🙌

    ReplyDelete