Monday, December 6, 2021

FUN WITH CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hello again my lovelies.
Can you believe that it is only 19 more sleeps till Christmas Day?
I would ask the question, where has the year gone? but I think we all know the answer to that.
As the title of this post suggests I have had a lot of fun making Christmas cards to send to friends and family.
There are so many fantastic Scrapmatts Christmas themed products to chose from that you can get a bit lost, so I decided just to use a few different ones and little bits n pieces that I had from leftover projects.
Here they all are and instead of putting the products under each card I will do it right at the end of the post except for the first two which are part of the new range of shaker ornaments now in stock.

I had so much fun creating these and I can confidentially say that I will never get all of the glitter out of the house.


For the star shape I used a silver gel pen to colour in the shape with a gold one for the star circle. Seed beads are inside with all the little pieces which I again used gel pens on. I kept a little piece of the holly to add to the front.
 
PRODUCTS USED





This one is where I went a wee bit overboard with the glitter!!
Again gel pens and white gloss paint for the small pieces which I then covered with glossy accents for the beautiful shine.
For the frame of the window I used crackle paste and on the snowflakes white gesso.
For the background I utilised the small circle stencil with texture paste and heaps of coarse white glitter.
The little bling gems were the perfect finishing touch.

PRODUCTS USED





Now for the cards. 
I used  stencils, bling, chipboard, scrapwords, lace, glitter pens, sharpies and even made my first easel card. 
Thanks to Kim for teaching me.











PRODUCTS USED













Well I must have tried putting too many pictures of the products in this post because it wouldn't let me do anymore than I had, oh well, at least the links are there.

I hope that you enjoyed looking at my cards and that it inspires you to create some of your own.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a joyous and peaceful Christmas with the hope that the New Year will bring you a better year than we have just had.

Hugs and love to all
Annette xx



3 comments:

  1. Wow Annette! you have your Christmas Cards sorted.. they all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Annette 💚❤️💚❤️

    ReplyDelete