Thursday, December 23, 2021

December Creating

 Hi everyone,

Wow, what a busy and strange time we are in at the moment.  Haven't been that organised with my post, but this month I have finally made it on my day!!!

I had all intentions of creating a Christmas layout about how strange things were last Christmas in Sydney with Covid, but just didn't get there. This year is proving just as unsettled.

On top of all normal stuff leading up to Christmas, we have also renovated our bathrooms and laundry.  Things have been topsy turvey in our household for the last few weeks, but the mess was worth it. We love our new modern bathrooms.

Seeing as I didn't get to create a new layout, I have used one from earlier in the year.  I haven't posted it before as it is of me.  Like most others, doing layouts of ourselves, it not usually high on the list.  Again this is a photo from my husbands 60th birthday lunch earlier in the year.  By now you have seen the whole family!

I had lots of fun creating this layout using my favourite things - mixed media, flowers and Scrapmatts chipboards.




ST5058 Doily

CT095 Life is Good


CB6117 Assorted Words 30


CB6118 Boho 01


CB1115 Leaves 01


I wish everyone a fabulous Christmas.  Enjoy time with your family and friend, stay Covid safe.  I am looking forward to a rest and lots of time to do some creating.

Fingers crossed that 2022 will be a more settled year.

Happy Creating

Lisette 😃


3 comments:

  1. Oh I think everyone would agree about what a strange year this has been!! Your layout is so pretty, love the stenciling and lovely photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful page ( and photo) the colors are just stunning 💚

    ReplyDelete