Monday, January 17, 2022

A Few More Christmas Creations by Kim

 


Hello...hello, Kim here with a warm welcome to my first post for Scrapmatts for 2022.

 The projects I'm sharing today are some Christmas Gift Tags, created using beautiful Scrapmatts chipboard, stencils and lace.

Let me show you!



Scrapmatts Products Used




Scrapmatts Products Used





Scrapmatts Products Used

I do hope you have enjoyed looking over my Christmas Gift Tags?
It's never too early to start on projects like these, because before we know it Christmas will be here yet again!
And if you are stuck at home, why not get crafting.


2022 has started off a little rocky...I hope that you and your families are keeping safe and well.

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting

from




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Kim - these would make the most precious family keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete