Monday, January 31, 2022

The Good Old Days with Heather

Good morning and Happy New Year This month I found this beautiful photo on a website that had free images, this one was taken by Suzy Hazelwood, and it was perfect for these vintage style papers I had in my stash that were appropriately called "Back in Time"
The background of the page I've used the STL2001 A4 Medium Block Stencil with a combination of rust paste and texture paste.
I've then layered the papers using foam tape on different angles and heights. Tucked in are the CB1532 Chains 01 chipboard which have been sprayed with an antique gold spray To finish it off I've used some of the words from the CB6088 Assorted Words 16 pack which I went over with a white gel pen and glossy accents
To finish it off I've add the little Tim Holtz paper clip and some 49 and Market flowers
Thank you for spending time with me again this month Heather

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful layout Heather, love all the layers and love the blooms too... very vintagey!

    ReplyDelete