Thursday, November 10, 2022

Catching Up!

 



Hello...hello!

Kim here to share a layout I created using some fantastic products from

SCRAPMATTS

Here let me show you my layout.

For this layout I have used stencils, lace motif flowers and a totally gorgeous chipboard layered window.

Teamed with some awesome papers.


Love this photo of Samantha & Jacob on their special day.






Scrapmatts Products Used

[ Click on images to be taken to Scrapmatts online store]




https://scrapmatts.com/collections/chipboard-frames





I hope you have enjoyed looking over my layout?
This is my project for October, as I am playing catch up.
All I can say is everyday life is seriously getting in the way of my crafting life!

Anyhow, hopefully I can get back on track soon?
So until next time ( 17th November, actually... lol)

Happy crafting











1 comment: