Monday, November 7, 2022

Time for cards

 Hello again all my lovelies.

As the title of this post indicates today's offering is a selection of Christmas cards.

With these I have done what I consider to be some basic and very quick to put together cards using the stack, cut and shuffle technique, this is fabulous for making cards very quickly once the initial setting up of measurements is done. Adding the gorgeous Scrapmatts chipboard pieces help to make these so lovely.


I used silver ink of the chippies which matched in with the papers so well and also some bling gems.



 With the chippy pieces already coloured it made it so easy to match them to the paper, some more bling, gold this time, looked fantastic.

PRODUCSTS USED

CB1101 Words 21 Joy


CB1178 Snowflakes 01


CB5138 String Circles 02


4mm Silver Sparkle Acrylic Craft Gems


CB6070 Christmas Scene 02





For these next cards I wanted to take it up a notch, using an A4 piece of textured cardstock I was able to make a slimline and smaller card from the one sheet. Slimline cards give such an elegant feel, and the littler ones are so cute. On the small star card I inked the Holly and Joy word chippy gold, as well as on the slimline card with the gold poinsettia but all the rest I left raw, being white mist really makes it not necessary to do anything if you chose not to. Of course, I had to use some more Bling the same as above.





PRODUCTS USED





Well I have nearly made all of the cards that I will need for this Christmas but will probably make a few extra just to be certain.
Looking forward to seeing Andrew and Sofie at the Scrapmatts Retreat at Neville next weekend, the very lovely and talented Kim Ewins will be joining me and we always have a great time.
Next time? Not too sure at this time, always lots of ideas running around in my head so just have to pick one.
So until then hugs and love.
Annette xx


2 comments: