Friday, November 4, 2022

'Tis the season once again 🎄

 Ok creative types, this is it - the onslaught of all things Christmas 😂


Behind the picture you can see some lovely music sheet paper - you can order sheets of these from scrapmatts along with all your favourite chipboards 💚


In the end thought, the hero of this layout is the gorgeous string circle and holly combo... 


It comes on this generous A4 sheet:


I also got the cute word 'love' from the same set, then I inked them with gold and tied it all together by inking gold stars on the back ground of the sheet as well.








Then to finish off I grabbed some glimmer pearl liquid that I had in my stash and used this beautiful  stencil to guide some simple background flourishes around the edges of my embellishments.










For this next layout I managed to dig up some good old fashioned holographic star confetti 
pieces to help bling it up a bit. 

 


Love how this one turned out with more of those montage creations music sheets off-setting my very special family photo ... not to mention a few of those wonderful scrap words scattered about the place to really set the mood.


And of course this fabulous chipboard title ... 
you can't beat a good chipboard title that suits your theme to a tee! 👌


This time I used this flourish background stencil and ink to bring the red into the background as a kind of frame for the main action in the centre of the page. 




And last, but not least I have a special little Christmas card to share...


This card was made using the String Circles Holly chipboards and a beautiful reindeer chippie...



I got the reindeer chipboards in the white mist finish and just covered it with 
a layer of crystalina kindy glitz.


And of course the montage creations background music sheets were perfect for this card...


Along with some more of the scrap words inked with red:



And thats it from me for another month ... thanks for popping by for a visit.


Cheers,
Kel 
xo



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful creating, I love how you add so many different little touches to your projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette - my passion lies in the little details - I love it that you noticed xo

    ReplyDelete