Wednesday, November 23, 2022

November Scrapping

 Hi everyone

I cannot believe that we are almost into December.  I know we all get sick of hearing it - but boy this year has gone fast!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to go on a Scrappy retreat for 4 days!  It was so good to get away from things for a few days and just create. Especially with some wonder scrappy friends.

My first layout is for the November Archiscraps challenge - Steampunk, which needed to include cogs.  I don't do male layouts very often but I really enjoyed this one of my husband enthralled in the steam engines at Echuca.




ST5020 Retro Squares Stencil


CB5142 Retro Squares 02


Cb5180 Chains & Gears 01


CB1078 Gears 05




CB5132 Chains 01

CB6118 Boho 01

My next layout was for Kraft+ November challenge.  It was to be inspired by song lyrics.  My inspiration was from Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head.  We were walking around the waterfalls in Halls Gap recently.  The only day we had no stop rain!




ST9003 Circles


CB5139 String Circles

CB5100 Grass 02


CB6115 Assorted Words 25


CB1068 Hearts 01


I hope I have left you with some inspiration today. I really enjoyed creating both of these layouts.

Until next month,

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 😁


2 comments: