Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy

Good morning how are you all? I am here with this months design team work. This month I once again have done my all time favourite thing of fussing cutting and layering all different types of chipboard. 

''Happy''
I love the new Scrapmatts CB5147 Gum Leaves 01, the length really helps draw your eye around the layout and how cute are the little gun nuts!!! They are perfect to add throughout your fussy cutting and layers. 

Dont forget when you Scrapmatts CB4026 Flourishes 09 to cut them up to add more scrolls throughout your layout.






CB6106 Assorted Words 24





CB6106 Assorted Words 24








Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxxx





5 comments:

  1. Oh these look wonderful, I love all the layers and flowers on the layout and fabulous tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flourishes on your page, you have made them look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding creations Rikki :)

    ReplyDelete