Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May Creating with Lizzy!

Hello there,
I hope your day is going well!

I have a couple of creations to share with you today using some fabulous SCRAPMATTS products!

Firstly I have created a sweet little card.

I have used the smaller frame from CB6093 Ornate Frames 21 , a sweet little Bench from CB1167 Benches 01 and I had to pop 2 little birdies from CB6072 Bird Bath 01. I added some ric rac and  fussy cut flowers to finish off my card.

And I have created a textured grungy layout using some Scrapmatts chipboard for dimension.

I placed my photo on my layout to give a idea of where I wanted it to go and then glued down my chipboard pieces. I lightly covered the area with gesso.
 I have used the larger piece from CB2005 Page Borders 04 down the side of my page, some fabulous
CB5129 Circle Mesh 02 which I have cut into various shaped pieces, and also some arrows from CB6105 Assorted Words 23  .

I then added my grey water color paint which picked up the dimension from the chipboard pieces.
I added some stamping, some die cuts, flowers and my photo to create my girly grunge layout!

I love the texture from those fabulous Scrapmatts chipboard pieces!

Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have found some inspiration to use your Scrapmatts on your cards and layouts!
 Have a browse in the ONLINE STORE HERE!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the card Lizzy, very sweet. The detail in your backgrounds is awesome, great explanation and then a great layout to finish..lov ethem both

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely detailed card and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous projects to showcase the versatility of Scrapmatts chippies. Inspirational scrapping :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects Lizzy...great layering of chippies :)

    ReplyDelete