Sunday, May 15, 2016

Memories and Love Layouts by Amy

HELLO!!!
Amy Here, and its the 15th so its my turn to share.
This month I used CB6113
and CB1201

Here is my layout 'Memories'
 I have used my left overs from the Men's Accessories chipboard sayings for little embellishments in my gatherings.
 I have give a bit of Dimensional Magic for my title so that it doesn't get completely lost in the page.

This photo is of a busy, messy boy and only a busy layout was going to do it justice.

So I hope you enjoyed that layout because here is another
I thought I would throw you a girly layout. I don't get to play with girly layouts often so it is still what I consider not my comfort zone.
This layout I have used CB6105 and some Tim Holtz Pewter Spray

Here is my layout called Love,
I really loved playing with these chipboard sayings.
I had to drench it in the spray to get this pewter look. I may have even got some spray on my laptop hehe.
I have use 3d Adhesive Foam to give a bit of dimension to a mostly flat layout.

So I hope you love it
Stay Scrappy

Amy



5 comments:

  1. Two super layout Amy, gorgeous, love all the words you have scattered all over the page too

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two layouts look wonderful! Love your busy boy page and also the lovely romantic page! Love those arrows too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little boys page and love the "love" page,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two quite different and equaling inspiring pages. Of course a busy boy needs a busy page and the Love page is a delight. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome layouts Amy :)

    ReplyDelete