Sunday, January 26, 2020

Family Time

Hi everyone, Lisette here for the first time in 2020.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year - spent lots of time with family and friends, and had a rest.

Wow its hard to believe that it is Australia Day already!

I totally forgot my blog post for December - my excuse it was due on Boxing Day!!!

I have three layouts for you today all about family.

My daughters took me to see Hugh Jackman for my birthday.  His Sydney concerts just happened to be on my birthday weekend.  I love hanging out with my girls.  It was a fantastic night.








CB5178 Wildflowers 5


CB1197 Scrapwords 5







CB1239 Scrapwords 25

 
CB6118 Boho 01 



My next layout was from a photo shoot we had mid year.  Mum and Dad both turned 80 last year and we had some family photos taken.





Stencil 9106


 
CB5113 Heart Frames 10

 
CB6043 Card Boaders 05




My last layout is some Christmas fun from 2018.  I am dreadful at taking selfies. It quite a few goes to get a good one, but only after I handed the phone over!




CB5175 Christmas Shapes 04

 
CB1062 Christmas Trees 02
One of my first Scrapmatts purchases
many many years ago - love them!

 
CB4069 Ornate Frames 26


I hope you have been inspired by my long post!!

Hopefully you will be able to get lots of creating done in 2020.

Until February,

Happy Scrapping

Lisette
 

 Lisette Smith

1 comment: