Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Welcome 2020

Hi & Welcome

Fi here today and I would like to start with wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!  For some its here in Australia it probably feels like you've already lived a life time.  With the battling of fires followed by floods all I can hope for this year is that we got the worst out of the way so that we can start now making new happy memories.  

I have used a few different Scrapmatts chipboards.  I love creating cards for special occasions, its amazing how much layering you can get in one small space.


I created my own background paper using watercolour paper, Tim Holtz distress oxide sprays,
a few different stamps


Here I've used one of the Birthday words from Scrap Words 29, love the
 chalkboard  look design of these.








I have used the smallest of the fronds here and tucked them underneath the larger flower.



From this one I used the wee little butterflies, inking them with distress ink Hickory Smoke followed by some super fine glitter.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed looking at my creation.

Until next time, bye for now.


2 comments: