Wednesday, January 8, 2020

January Creations with Tania

Hi there!  
A big Happy New Year to you all..... I hope you all had fabulous Christmas's and New Years, I certainly did, spent Christmas with family and New Year's with great friends watching some awesome fireworks.....

Today I am sharing my first lot of creations for 2020 using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts Goodies!.  

First up is a couple of Christmas cards....

"Merry Christmas"


"Season's Greetings"







Some close ups of the cards....







For my second project I have altered a Pringles tin.  These are so much fun, I will be eating Pringles to build up an empty tin stash lol!!!





Some close ups....




Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have started the year off beautifully Tania.. really love the cards and fabulous upcycle of the tin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning - the detail and precision in these projects is outstanding ... beautifully done 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania these are stunning. Love the fussy cutting, the layering and the details!!

    ReplyDelete