Thursday, January 23, 2020

Together Forever Life Stories Album.


Together Forever Life Stories Album


Good Morning 
Jodie here today with my DT project for January.
Together Forever Life Stories Album.
I completed recently on Retreat.
It took me 2 days.




This album is from Prima. 
I have used the gorgeous Life Stories Paper Pad from Mintay.
It is simply stunning.
I have used lots of Scrapmatts chipboard throughout the album.



I am a huge fan of the wildflowers. 



This page features this cute little birdcage.
Metal Bird is from Kaszazz.


This page features the new card elements chipboard.


Just love the little birdcages. 
They matched so well with the papers.


Again I have used the wildflowers on this page.


I have left this page without chipboard, but I will be adding some words to it later.




This page features more of the card elements and another birdcage.


This also an interactive page where it folds out to reveal a photo mat.



The album features lots of fussy cutting elements.




This is the last page. I have fussy cut lots of elements.

See video below for more of the album.



Chipboard used in the project. 













Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed looking at this project.
I will be offering this as a class in my store in the next few months. 
Head over to my blog for more info.

You can shop the new designs here:

There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

**************************************************


You can find more of our designers and projects on the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month



JD
xx
2020




3 comments:

  1. Thank you. It took me 2 days to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There’s soooooo much beautiful detail in this album 💜 REALLY stunning work Jodie 💜

    ReplyDelete