Thursday, March 12, 2020

Family & Friends are a Blessing


Welcome to March
My favourite month of the year.
My Birthday Month!!
I just celebrated 48 years young!!

So this month I am sharing a double page layout with you using some fabulous Scrapmatts chipboard and the gorgeous papers from Uniquely Creative called Urban Garden.

I wanted to celebrate my gorgeous Family & Friends and what better way than to scrapbook them!!!
Here is my layout.

FRIENDS









To add dimension to my floral clusters I have used the beautiful
Flourishes Chipboard.






To give the look of a lace border I have used the long borders in the
Ornate Frames chipboard.






For the Title I have used the



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed looking at this project.

You can shop the new designs here:


**************************************************

You can find more of our designers and projects on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month



JD
2020
xxx












3 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful Jodie.. and I love those flourishes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lizzy. I love the flourishes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used my favourite Flourishes!!!!! lovely work Jodie xxx

    ReplyDelete