Saturday, March 7, 2020

Layout & Gift Tag by Kim




Hello, hello dear friends of 
SCRAPMATTS!
Hope you are all safe and well during these crazy times!!!

Kim here with you today to share with you all a layout and gift tag I have created using some gorgeous products from Scrapmatts.

First I will share with you my layout.

 As we live in regional NSW, sometimes the closest we get to the beach is a paddle pool! And let's face it as long as you can cool down it's all good. The photo is of my 2 grandsons.

 I have used a combination of stencil work, lace and chipboard for a fun little take on some summer time fun.





Scrapmatts Products Used; 

For my next project I have made a gift tag.

 I really enjoy making gift tags!
Again lots of layers, stencil work and the main piece...a beautiful sentiment from Scrapmatts!


Scrapmatts Products Used:


Thank you for stopping by, today!
Scrapmatts offers a great range of crafting supplies, why not head on over and check them out!

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my projects?
Make sure you pop back soon to check out what our other Design Team Members have been creating....I am sure you won't be disappointed!

Until next time
Happy Crafting
from

Kim Ewins  




4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful creating Kim... love all the Scrapmatts Chippies you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout and tag are just amazing Kim, WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty colors here Kim ๐Ÿ’œ and that layout is too clever for words!! What an awesome technique ๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout as always Kim, your tag is beautiful too xxx

    ReplyDelete