Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share some projects I created as part of my DT work for March, using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies! 

First up this month I have a layout.....

"Beautiful Memories"





A few close ups of the layout.







My second share for this month is a couple of cards....





A few close ups....









Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh really beautiful creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you used the frame in the layout, and the nested shapes in the cards xxx

    ReplyDelete