Friday, March 27, 2020

Printer's Tray Project- Crece T

 Good Morning Everyone, Crece Thomas here with you today to share a couple of projects I have been working on this month.

 Together We Have It All - Printer's Tray


And here are a few close ups...



I started by covering All the parts to the Printer's Tray with some Pink Acrylic paint. I then gave the top layer a coat of some crackle paint, then a layer of white acrylic paint.

I then used a beautiful paper range by Scrapboys called - Victorian Home to decorate the frame.

I then painted some of the Chipboard Leaf Sprays in some green paint, and then tucked them behind the paper cut out flowers and roses.

I added a little white acrylic to the green paint I was using to make a lighter shade of green for the title of the project.

Scrapmatts Chipboard I have used:



Together We Have It All - Coming soon



My Second project was a quick Easter Bunny I Whipped up with a Styrofoam Bunny I found at one of my local discount stores. 
My project started like this bare little Styrofoam bunny...and then....



 By adding some Scrapmatts chipboard Gears & Chain, a handmade little top hat, cheese cloth, and some art stones, I was able to create this cute little Steampunk looking Bunny.

Chipboard cogs used...




Once I was happy with the placement of the chipboard, I then gave it a coat of Black Gesso.
I wanted to give it that really old Vintage look, so I used the Petina Effect Paints by Prima. I then Used some Prim Waxes to help highlight areas on the bunny.


Thanks for stopping by for a look at my creations this month, Be sure to come back for some more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.


5 comments:

  1. Wow two fabulous creations Crece! so wonderfully designed and love the transformation of the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy. I had fun with the bunny, havent made anything like that in ages. I even made the little top hat xxx

      Delete
  2. These are soooooo clever 💜 beautiful work xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, just love these printers trays. One of my favourite Scrapmatts products!!

    ReplyDelete