Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Calling all Craft Hoarders

Good morning and welcome my fellow crafters!

I hope you are all well, I know at the moment we can't get away from COVID-19 but how about we all just take a couple of breaths and just appreciate what we do have at the moment.   Us crafters have been preparing for this for years, just look around the craft room.  We've been hoarding for so long we thought this day would never come....  Well its here!!!  Time to now sit down and get our craft on and I look forward to seeing facebook and blogs filled with crafting.

Today I have a couple of layouts to share with you. 



To create this I have combined some very old papers along with the new Prima Country Christmas range and the Tim Holtz Christmas tissue paper.


I have embossed the word Peace with silver then used some Prima wax to blend it more with the colours of my page.




Love these Christmas baubles they are great for tucking in behind your layering.




Next up I have another layout again using some really old papers in my stash, I hope this encourages others to utilise what they do have as I know times are going to be tough for a lot of us.



I used the lighthouse from the Nautical Design 01, rubbed some Prima wax on it after I inked it, was happy with the effect.



Well thank you for joining me today, I hope these pages inspired you to look through your stash.
Take Care!!





4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful layouts Fi, so many details.. and yes the time has come to use that stash while we stay at home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy, yep time to pull out the old and jazz it up with the new.

      Delete
  2. Fi, love love LOVE your layouts xxx

    ReplyDelete