Friday, April 10, 2020

Cards & Tags - ByCrece T

Good Friday everyone, Crece here with you today to share some cards and tags I have created using some wonderful Scrapmatts products.

Cards & Tags



Here are close ups of each individual card and tag with a breakdown of all Scrapmatts products used:


Birthday Wishes Card

I used some old box I had lying around and ripped off the top layer to reveal the corrugated cardboard underneath as the base for the card.
I then distressed the edges of some patterned paper and inked the edges with brown ink.
CB5178 - Wildfloers 05 is the frame I used for this card. I covered it with Stampendous Frantage Aged Marine Embossing Enamel. I then used co-coordinating patterned papers under the 3 flowers on the chipboard.
 
I used the word 'Birthday' from CB6100 Words 29 and 'Wishes' from CB6102 Assorted Words 21 and coloured it using Stampendous Deep Impressions Chunky Silver Embossing Enamel.
The greeting looked a little lost on the background so I added some dark blue patterned paper under it, distressed the edges and added a fish tale.
A little die cut butterfly from the paper collection and the card was done.


Thinking of you card

Again with this card, I used some old box I had lying around and ripped off the top layer to reveal the corrugated cardboard underneath as the base for the card.I then distressed some blue patterned paper and inked the edges with brown ink, and then adhered it to the corrugated cardboard.
I used the larger frame from CB6093 - Ornate Frames 21 and coloured it using Stampendous Frantage Aged Marine Embossing Enamell. I then added some patterned paper under the inner frame.
I used the larger flourish from CB1001 - Flourishes 02 and coloured it using Stampendous Deep Impressions Chunky Silver Embossing Enamel. I then cut it in half and put one half under the left side of the heart die cut and the other half to the right side.
I then added the 'Thinking of you' die cut from the paper collection and a butterfly.
To finish it off I added some crystal glass shards onto the 3 hearts.

Go for your Dreams Tag

The base of this tag was made using the corrugated Scrapmatts shapes.
I used some book paper and using a sewing machine ran a stitch around the border. I then inked the edges in brown ink.
I used the smaller clock face from CB5053 - Clock faces 01 and coloured it using Stampendous Deep Impressions Chunky Silver Embossing Enamel. I then attached some darker blue paper to the back of the center circle of the chipboard clock face. I added the stickers 'Go for your dreams' and added the butterfly die cuts.
I then attached the word 'Imagine' from CB1199 Scrapwords 07
with a little white flower and added some sparkle using some crystal glass shards.
finished it off with a ribbon tied to the top of the tag.

The base to this tag was the same as the last - using the corrugated Scrapmatts shapes.
Again I used some book paper and using a sewing machine ran a stitch around the border. I then inked the edges in brown ink.
I used the smaller frame from CB6093 - Ornate Frames 21 and coloured it using Stampendous Frantage Aged Marine Embossing Enamel.
I then wrapped some white wire into a circle to make a 'frame' for the butterfly die cut.
The tag needed a little something more, so i added a little fish tale bunting to the bottom of the frame with some blue patterned paper.
I added the word 'Discover' from CB1199 Scrapwords 07 and added a little white rose.
A little bit of sparkle was added using some crystal glass shards.
finished it off with a ribbon tied to the top of the tag.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter. Check back here soon to see some more creations by our wonderful Scrapmatts Design Team.



5 comments: