Sunday, April 12, 2020

Love this Moment

Love this Moment

Hoppy Easter Everyone!!!

Hello and Welcome to my DT share with you today.
Love this Moment.



For this layout I have used the Circles chipboard to add feature.
I love these circles and they reminded me of Mickey's Ears!!
So they were perfect to add to this Disney layout.





I cut the piece up and placed on the layout to look like Mickey's Ears.


 The title for this layout was perfect.

This moment was captured at Disney in LA right before we got on a ride. 




So keeping with the Disney theme.
Sharing a bonus layout with you.


Beautiful Girl



Chipboard used on this layout.







This title was so fitting as well.
This is my beautiful daughter dressed up for Disney on Ice.
She is obsessed with Disney. 




**************************************************************

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed looking at this project.

You can shop the new designs here:


**************************************************

You can find more of our designers and projects on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month

Enjoy any time you have to create in this time of social distancing.
Stay Safe, Stay Home and I hope your Easter is Happy and Healthy.
Sending love and happiness
from my family to yours.




JD
2020
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Wow Jodie that is very clever to use the circle chipboard like Mickeys ears! i love it..

    ReplyDelete