Saturday, October 24, 2020

Bundle of Joy Layouts with Bonus Tags

 Hello There


Welcome to October.

Wow this month has flown by.

So today I want to share with you some recent layouts I completed with Scrapmatts Chipboard.

SWEET BABY BOY



I have been busy putting a few pages together in preparation for my new grandson who is on the way.
I have used the Bundle of Joy papers from Doodlebug Designs.
I love the look of this chipboard, as I don't find a need to colour it. 
These string circles are great for framing your photos.



How cute are these words?
LOVE them!!

I have used the following chipboard on this layout






CUTE-A-TUDE


This layout features more of the string circles to create embellishments.





Chipboard used 




A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA
Embellishment Pins

I know I have shared this project before but I just love that I can use up my scrap chippy words
finish off these embellishments.



Chipboard Used








*******************************************

Thanks for stopping by and you can find more inspiration by clicking on the following links.

You can shop the new designs here:


**************************************************

You can find more from the designers and projects on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

Til next month












1 comment:

  1. Super cute baby pages and love the embellishment pins!

    ReplyDelete