Friday, October 23, 2020

October Scrapping

Hi everyone

Can't believe it is October already.  What a strange year we have had!

I have two layouts to share today from recent Challenges.

The first one was the September Kraft+ challenge to use Chalk!!  After the initial shock, and getting some inspiration from their Design Team I dug out my chalks and came up with this layout.

This first layout is of my beautiful Scrappy friends. Sydney has just been locked down - the cafe we booked was closed, it was raining so a picnic was off the cards! So we ended up at  Spotlight and Sushi in the closed foodcourt.

I used chalk over texture paste through the doily stencil, then hit it with some hairspray to set it.  Love how it turned out and love these girls!







ST5058 Stencil Doily


CB6123 Scrap Words 53


CB5189 Flourishes & Leaves 01

CB1268 Floral Spray 16


CB6117 Assorted Words 30



My next layout was for White with 1 for September.  Orange is my favourite colour!






ST5059 Mermaid Scales Small


CB6105 Assorted Words 23


CB1115 Leaves 01


CB1263 Scrap Words 46

Thank you for taking the time to look at my layouts.  Hope they have inspired you just a little bit!

Until next month,

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 😃





2 comments:

  1. Such pretty creations Lisette, the back ground looks so lovely on the first layout.. That stencil is now on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete