Thursday, October 15, 2020

October Creating with Lizzy.

 Hello there! Here we are in October and I am popping in to share what I have created this month for Scrapmatts!

I have a Card and Layout to share with you. 

The card I have created has one of my favorite frames as centerpiece..  I have left it in its raw state.. 

A closer view..

 

The leaves I have shaded  with glitter gel pens until I was happy with the colors. 


 

A simple but pretty card and easy to post as it is quite flat too..  I will pop this into my card collection for an upcoming Birthday ready to send!!


And here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used on my card..

CB1244 Scrap Words 30 


 

CB6090 Ornate Frames 18 

 

 

CB5166 Leaf Spray 15




The layout I have created uses the bigger frame from the Ornate Frame pack and I just patted the frame lightly with a white stamp pad to lighten it a little..

some closer views..

 

I have used some lace and layered the Floral Spray over that and popped a fussy cut rose from the papers on that. The Scrap Words are always handy to have in your stash to pop on your page.


 

A touch of stencilling on the back ground to add some interest.. and some liquid pearls on the Floral Spray to add some dimension to the Chipboard.


 


My Layout..


 

And here are the Scrapmatts I have used on my layout..

Lace 

 


ST9027 Stencil Damask 

 


CB6090 Ornate Frames 18 

 


CB1198 Scrap Words 06 

 


CB1268 Floral Spray 16 

 

So thanks for coming by today, make sure you pop back as there is lots to inspire you from the Design Team. Remember you can pop by the SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE and pick up some lovely Chipboard and embellishments anytime!!

Take care, 

Until next time..

Happy Scrapmatting!!

2 comments: