Thursday, October 8, 2020

Home Sweet Home Layout & a Gift Tag by Kim

 

 

Hello...hello!

Kim here with you to share 2 projects created using some fabulous products from

SCRAPMATTS!

Firstly I would like to share a layout with you.

This captures those precious moments as you leave the hospital with a newborn baby.

Exciting, nervous moments as you embark on your journey as new parents.

[Home Sweet Home]

 
 

 
 

 
 

 It's important to capture these special moments in life.
 

 
 Scrapmatts products used;
(If you click on the images below it will take you directly to the Scrapmatts online store)
 

 


 

 My next project is a gift tag!

I love creating these

 (if you haven't already noticed...haha!)

And how can you go wrong with pink flowers and butterflies!??

 I always use thick cardboard from Officeworks for my base
Scrapmatts does stock tag bases
(look HERE!)
I love big oversized tags so I generally make my own.
Cover your base with pretty paper, build a few layers, add lace muslin/cheesecloth,
flowers, ribbon and beautiful chipboard and there you have it a pretty tag to top that special gift!!!
 

 
 

 
Scrapmatts products used;
[the butterflies below come in different colours, you make the selection when ordering]
 

 


 
 
    

 I hope you have liked looking at my creations today, as much as I enjoyed making them?

The Scrapmatts team post new project every couple of days to help keep you inspired so make sure you stop by again real soon
 
 
Until Next Time
Happy Crafting

Kim Ewins







3 comments:

  1. What a special layout those photos are so precious... and your tag is gorgeous!! Love the chipboard you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout for some off-the-charts cute photos!! 💙

    ReplyDelete