Thursday, October 29, 2020

Magical Moments


Magic happens right!?

It does for me when I get a few good hours to sit down and get creative ๐Ÿ’•

Watercolours, flowers, gold ink, bling, butterflies and unicorns are the inspirations for this months project.

 This layout of my daughter and myself probably looks better in real life with the light catching on all the Bling on the page. These Acrylic Craft Gems are just that bit more sparkly that traditional rhinestones - I think they bring a very pretty and whimsical look to projects.

My favourite technique for adding bling is to cluster the rhinestones in sets of three different sizes.

These simple quick titles are a must on almost all my layouts lately... this one was VERY simple.
 I coloured it with a black marker and hit it with a white pen to create shine lines...
 - it's an old trick but a good one!! ๐Ÿ‘


Title - CT049


CB1239 Scrap Words 25


CB2009 - Page borders 08  &  CB1020 - Card Borders 03
.  

I jazzed these groovy chipboards up with some gold ink.

 

And for the background I used these stencils with watercolour paints to pull in the colours that you can see in my daughters outfit from the photo.



 

I also ran the watercolour paint through the leaves stencil over the edges of the page and then, 
using the same colours, added hearts to the background. ๐Ÿงก

Hearts Stencil - ST9050 - A5




And thats my share for this month. 
I hope you are all going well and treating yourself to some crafty moments as well.

Cheers from Kel





 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Kelly-Ann, the photo is gorgeous and I love the special touches the chipboard pieces make on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page Kelly-ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tania ... It's always nice to know others like your work :) xo

    ReplyDelete