Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Beach Babes

This summer will be filled with trips to the beach for our family ... its one of our favourite ways to spend a day - so as you might imagine I end up with millions of beach themed photos!

In order to try and keep my albums fresh I'm always trying to come up with ideas for beachy layouts that don't necessarily have the blue/sea shell/lighthouse etc themes central to them. Here are a couple i came up with recently...


Using this stencil allowed me to pull in the exact colours I was after on this layout.

 





... you can't go wrong with anything leafy and tropical on beach pages.








And of course some times you end up with beach photos that have none of the common costal colours in them just the sandy tones ... this is my attempt to work with that kind of image...







Sun sets and dark silhouettes work perfectly together!





Raw chipboard is the perfect base colour to blend with sandy scapes.

 

I love this template for sandy pages - because it fully reminds me of the little balls of sand that crabs roll onto the beach each day ( as a kid I would love to collect them, doing my best to pick them all up without breaking them lol)💛


Here I've used both black ink and a white pen to make a messy ball pattern on the page.

I hope there is some inspiration in that lot for your own beach pages xo 


Cheers, Kel xo



 

6 comments: