Thursday, April 15, 2021

April Creating with Lizzy.

 Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day.. I am sharing my April Creating with you today.. 

Although the weather we are having here is absolutely splendid, I do love the beach so I have a beachy layout to share. And when it is a photo of my Granddaughter, then you know I have enjoyed creating this page!! I found lots of Scrapmatts to use too!

How about some closer views of my layout..  I started with some water colors paints that I splodged over my back ground.. Then I used a fabulous Scrapmatts shell stencil to add some interest and texture.. 



I used two colors on the back ground, a blue and a light brown..




   


Now to begin embellishing!

Some closer views..


I love this castle, I think we all have built a sand castle at the beach before!! I have used the same water color on the chipboard as what I used on the back ground.. 



Just the cutest beach umbrella!!

 

And a touch of sunshine with this sun chippie!! Painted a soft yellow!!

 

And these Scrap Words are great for popping on a page!

Perfect Beach Day!



And here are the Scrapmatts I have used on my layout with a link to where to find them at the online store!


                                                         ST5070 Stencil Shells 




                                                               CB1251 Scrap Words 34


 









 



Thank you for dropping by today, I hope I have inspired you to feel a bit beachy and perhaps create a summery layout from your summer photos!


Until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting!!




3 comments: