Friday, April 23, 2021

April Creating


 Hi everyone

Lisette here with my layouts for April.

My first layout is for the April challenge at Just Add Flair.  Had a great day hiking with the ladies from Women Want Adventure was one of the lovely speech therapists that I work with.  Just had to get a photo of the MWP connection.


Products Used:-




ST9088 Cobblestones Stencil


CT041 Picture Perfect


CB1236 Scrap Words 22


CB5177 Wildflowers 04


My next layout is from Father's Day 2020.  We had dinner at the Pub not far from home.  
I love this paper, and it makes for a quick layout.


Products Used:-


CB6118 Boho 01


CB6101 Assorted Words 20



CB5180 Chains & Gears 01


I hope you have found some inspiration in my layouts.

Until next month, stay safe and happy creating.

Lisette




3 comments: