Saturday, April 10, 2021

Using Scrapmatts Card Elements - By Crece

 

Hello Scrapmatts friends, Crece here with you today to share a lil inspiration.


I created a card using 

CB6119 Card Elements 001 - Floral







I have used Glaze pens to colour the chipboard pieces to give it a glossy look.

The sentiment on the front of the card comes from the pack 

CB6100 Words 29 Happy Birthday

I find these really handy to have in my stash as its a quick and simple process - Ink and stick.


There are 5 Card Elements packs so far in the Scrapmatts collection, and I'm sure many more will be added in the future.

CB6119 Card Elements 001 - Floral


CB6122 Card Elements 004 - Floral





For more inspiration, check out what the other design team members have been creating throughout this blog
















2 comments: