Wednesday, April 7, 2021

APRIL CREATING

 Well here I am again, the year is going insanely fast it's hard to keep track of where I am up to. 

I would like to share with you two layouts today.

The first is of my gorgeous great-niece Willow as the cutest little ballerina you could ever see.


For this page I used the lovely leaves stencil which I inked through with a very soft green ink, also used this ink on the leaves of the gorgeous rose wreath. I tucked in some of the beautiful little lace doilies behind the flower clusters.

PRODUCTS USED

Please click on description for link to store


LEAVES STENCIL


LM009 WHITE LACE FLOWERS








This page was taken at Christmas time, it is a bit of a tradition that my son and his partner come over and have breakfast with me and then we do a photoshoot.

I used the star circle stencil and added texture paste to it. The swirl on the lamp posts is left over from my last page which I inked blue, I added some of the cute blue bling and scrapmatts words.



ST5052 STARS






CB5189 FOURISHES & LEAVES



CB1271 SCRAP WORDS




CB1191 SCRAPWORDS 03







Thanks for looking, hope that you all had an amazing Easter. I went to the South Coast for a little mini holiday so will have lots of beachy layouts to share with you next month.

Until then

Hugs and Love

Annette

XXX

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow two beautiful layouts.. From the softness of the stencil on the first layout to the dramatic stars on the second layout.. wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two truly beautiful projects, Annette!

    ReplyDelete