Friday, May 21, 2021

Creative Cards

 Hello & Welcome


Fi here today, sharing with you some cards slim line cards I've Create.  Cards are something you can create using your scraps from you left over papers, that way you always have a stash on hand when they are needed.

First up is a sweet little car made from Simple Studio Cottage Garden leftovers.  I used the splatter stencil to control the sprays I've used along with some delicate little chipboard pieces.



I decided to leave the chipboard raw to tie in with the twine and flowers.



I've also created a masculine card using left over from the Bo- Bunny Once Upon of Lifetime Collection.  I have added some decorative chipboard that has been stamped lightly with a script stamp.



Other than the light script stamp, I love that you don't have to do to much to this chipboard to get it to work within your project.



ST9033 Paint Drips





CB5176 Wildflowers 03




CB1220 Ornate Frames 22



CB5130 Circle Mesh 03



Thanks for stopping by, all products advertised are linked back to Scrapmatts website.














3 comments: