Tuesday, May 18, 2021

'Hello Adventure' & 'Smile' by Kim Ewins

 


Hello...hello!

Kim here with you today to share a couple of layouts I have created for 

SCRAPMATTS

The first I wish to share is a layout I created at the Scrapmatts Retreat at Neville last weekend.

I had the pleasure of showing a fabulous group of ladies how I generally put together a layout. 

Here let me show you the layout, titled 

'Hello Adventure'




 
Scrapmatts Products Used;
(click on the images and you will be taken to the Scrapmatts Store)

 





My next layout features a photo of my daughters and I at my eldest daughter, Samantha's wedding a couple of years ago.

'Smile'








Scrapmatts Products Used;

https://scrapmatts.com/collections/lace-lengths




I do hope you have enjoyed looking over my 2 layouts as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Make sure you pop back here, to the Scrapmatts blog regularly to see what the other design team members have been creating.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time

Happy Crafting





2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous layouts Kim, and what special photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful love the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete