Sunday, May 23, 2021

May Creating

Hi everyone, 

Lisette here with some more layouts to inspire you.

Life has been very busy for me over the last couple of months.  Luckily in a good way.  My husband and I have just been to Ularu for a few days.  Such a special part of Australia and well worth visiting if you haven't. I am heading to a Scrapbooking retreat next weekend.  So excited to catch up with this great bunch of girls again.  Netball season is in full swing now especially as I am involved with a rep team and we head to Junior State Titles at the end of June.  I have also reinvigorated my love of patchwork and quilting.

I created both of these layouts earlier this year for challenges.  

The first one if for the current Just Add Flair Challenge.  Masks and temperature checks with the norm at work last year - not a favourite fashion accessory, but necessary.




ST9004 Pattern


CB5127 Diamond Mesh 03


CB1277 Scrap Words 61 Covid-19


My next layout is one for a Kraft+ challenge. I love using flowers on my layouts, but haven't used this many for a long time!




ST9004 Pattern 


CB5189 Flourishes & Leaves 01

CB1045 Butterflies 09



CB1236 Scrap Words 22


I hope you have all found some inspiration in my layouts.

Until next time

Happy Creating

Lisette 😊




3 comments: