Friday, May 7, 2021

The Merry Month of May

Hello again my lovelies, here we are another month gone with Autumn well and truly here. 

I would like to share a couple of layouts with you.

Firstly I have my gorgeous cousin, Sandra, dressed to the nines on a night out.


I absolutely adore this pic of her and her amazing smile, she is truly a beautiful soul.

For this page I used my fav stencil, great scrap words and lovely lace.




PRODUCTS USED


SCRAP WORDS 21


SCRAP WORDS 35


FLORAL DESIGN STENCIL


35MM WHITE LACE


Next up is a pic of me at Surf Beach, Kiama. I was lucky enough to be able to spend Easter there and had the most relaxing time ever. Kiama is my go to place and I have been there so many times over the years but never get tired of it. I am covered in sand, hair wet and no makeup but decided not to alter the pic with a filter because this is what I looked like. 

 You just have to be true to yourself.




I used a variety of inks on the chipboard and love how well they soak up the ink and keep the colour.

PRODUCTS USED


MARINE LIFE 02


NAUTICAL DESIGNS 04


MARINE LIFE 01




4MM PALE BLUE CRAFT GEMS

Well that is it for me for this month.

I hope your enjoy what I have created and make sure that you check out the Scrapmatts online store for more amazing chipboard.

Until next time

Hugs and love

Annette

xo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating again Annette, gorgeous blooms on the first layout and I always love a beachy page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done here with the beach chipies 💙 beautiful pages 💙

    ReplyDelete