Saturday, February 1, 2020

Fun family snaps!

Hello and Welcome

Fi here today, with the start of a new month we also now have new posting schedule and I am up for the 1st of every month also why I'm a little late as I did nearly forget.

Today I'm sharing a fun photo I took using one of those snap chat apps,  this one is of my mum at Christmas time.  I'm sure the possibilities of doing this to a photo not something they ever thought of.  But they do add a little fun to our pages.


I used a heavy Kraft cardstock as the background and layered a lot with stamps, embossing powders and sprays.  I decided to keep the chipboard in its raw state as I thought it worked with the colours of the page.



I love the black chipboard as well as its also saves you trying to colour and stamp, sometimes the simplicity of already made items is great.


These are the chipboard pieces I have used.



Well thank you for joining me and I hope you enjoyed my Design Team project.

See you next time.


4 comments:

  1. Wow love all the texture on the back ground and I love the cute photo from Snap Chat.. I love how you have popped the Chipboard under your photo randomly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your creation Fi
    Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, such a fun layout to match the photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome page Fi, love all that texture xx

    ReplyDelete