Thursday, September 10, 2020

Charming Layout By Crece T

Hello Crafters, hope you have been able to be creative. Today I am sharing a layout I created of My youngest Son, Fletch from his Primary School Graduation.

Charming Layout

Here are some Close Ups....


I used stencil 9003 Circles in A4 with some texture paste to create some interest on the background.




I used Black Gesso to cover the layered heart and then used coloured waxes to add some colour, I love this technique as it gives it a real vintage feel.

I also used words from CB1189 Scrapwords 01


Other Chipboard used on this layout include
:




Thank you for coming by to have a look.




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Crece.. love the masculine embellishments and handsome photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout and I just love that steampunk heart.

    ReplyDelete