Saturday, September 12, 2020

Don't Be Afraid to Dream Big Love






Good Afternoon

Today I would like to share with you my latest Scrapmatts project.

For this layout I have used an older range of Maja papers called Denim & Friends/Girls.

I started with a mixed media background using the Damask Stencil

Using some modelling paste, apply to the layout at the top centre and bottom centre.
Allow to dry.
I then used some Aged Copper Magicals to create the colour and shimmer.
Allow to dry.


Then create your layout with papers of choice.
Add embellishments.
To finish off the layout I have used the gorgeous new chipboard
Flourishes & Leaves


I have created a frame to border my photo. (Photo to be attached)
The picture is for reference as I need to attach my photo and then the chipboard will be adhered to the photo. 



I have added the hearts to the top and bottom tags.
Finish the layout off by adding some bling in the form of gold sequins or you could use these


You are now finished.

I hope you have enjoyed this quick tutorial.

You can find these items and new products by visiting
the store

Be sure to head over our social media platforms for more design team inspiration.



Til next time


JD
xx
2020








 

1 comment: