Tuesday, September 15, 2020

September Creating with Lizzy..

Hello there,
For us in Australia it is Spring.. a really lovely time of the year!

For my creating this month I have a layout and a card using some lovely Scrapmatts products!

For my layout I wanted to scrap a photo of my Grand Daughter enjoying a yummy ice cream!
And I was delighted to find some Scrapmatts words that were perfect for this moment!

some closer views.

 
I have used a pretty stencil using some pink paint mixed into texture paste to add some interest to the back ground of my layout.

 
I painted the Flourishes in green and cut them in half to suit how I wanted to use them..(That pretty page border is an older Scrapmatts from my stash )

 
A close up of one of the Scrap Words and the little flowers I colored with a blue ink to add some blue to match the colors in the photo..

my layout..


Humm that ice cream looks good!!  
And here is a list of the Scrapmatts that I have used with  a link to the online shop!


  


  


  

  


I also made a card while I had these papers out..  I like my cards to be simple and relatively flat for easy posting..

a little closer view..

 

I used a Scrapmatts sentiment and I love how it fits so neatly in the frame.. 

my card..

 

I fussy cut the flowers and layered them on the Frame and added some glitter glue for sparkle.. And I love the detail the Federation Corners add to the card too..

and the Scrapmatts I have used for my card..

  


  


  

Thanks for coming on by today, make sure you come back and check out the other Design Team creations, there is sure to be lots to inspire you..
Take care,
until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting!!






2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely STUNNING! Loving the burlap, the colors and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Lizzy, love the chippies you have used and that stencil is a favourite!

    ReplyDelete