Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Fathers Day

 Hi & Welcome

Fi up today sharing with you a Father's Day card I created with the intention to send to my Dad, but as usual life has been hectic here in our household and I'm pretty sure sending from QLD to WA is not going to see it arrive on time, oh well the thought was there.    

I hope no matter where you live in the World you a coping with the new  requirements that your country may have placed on you.  I know its been tough  as well as heart breaking for so many.  Its a good time to reflect and maybe appreciate those moments we do have especially those that will be able to spend sometime with their Father's.  For me It will be a phone call and hopefully by the end of the year things will have changed and we will be allowed back into Western Australia.

Here is the card I made.  I don't often make cards and when I do I try and use the scraps on my table, literally.  Whatever is in reach plus some added little embellishments like the Scrapmatts chipboard.



The close up you can see I've embossed the chipboard pieces 


This was the lovely little chipboard piece that I used on my card.


I thought I would also share some of the distractions I get whilst trying to photograph my Design Team Projects.  Currently at the moment when I walk out of the house to the craft room these little birds literally fly at you to get your attention.  Not because we purposely feed them, they help themselves to the cat biscuits.  However if the cat hasn't left any they assume you should feed them.  


Well I'm off to try and get some crafting done, I haven't had the time I usually have to get any done something always seem to come up and before you know it the days gone.  Happy Crafting everyone.






2 comments:

  1. Marvellous Card Fi.. and we have birds who finish off the cat food too.. mostly magpies come and warble and they are quite friendly!

    ReplyDelete